Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Friends

After buying a few games from Dean (The operator in Edmond), We became friends. He had mentioned that Himself and a few friends had built a arcade collection in Lawton and that it was a great place to visit. I'm thinking that yea, I'll make the trip one of these days. We'll I waited too long. Dean called one afternoon and said nothing was left. A Electrical fire had taken the building and all those classics. 
The following weekend I went with Dean to take donations to the Shaw family. Terry actually lived in the building and the arcade was in the back. Dean and myself helped build a arcade to be auctioned that evening. While there I met Troy, Terry, Derry, Tracy, and Troy C.  Some of the nicest guy's I have ever known!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment