Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Beginning


Remember in the 80's, All you could think about was where to get a couple of extra quarters to play that favorite arcade game. Who would have guessed that there would be a crash in the industry. The good news is, Who would have guessed that as adults we could buy these same games for Pennies on the dollar and never worry about quarters again!
I will take you on our journey, That began about 2 years ago. We met alot of good people along the way, And made alot of great friends!
My first arcade was a Defender. It was my birthday and I thought I would treat myself to an arcade. Later I would find out that they multiply! A guy my son work's with introduced us to a guy named Justin. He knew a operator in Edmond that had a Defender for sale. The first of many games and friend's through this purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment